TeleOrtho is the easiest way to see your specialist from the comfort of home. All you need is Internet Access, a Personal Email Address and a Device with a Camera & Audio.
The entire process takes 5 simple steps:
1. Look for an email from Tidewater Orthopaedics confirming your appointment
2. Click the orange button in that email
3. Answer a few easy questions
4. Click "Start Televisit"
5. Interact with your specialist!
The Hampton and Williamsburg offices are open and ready to serve your needs. The Suffolk office is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Here is what you can expect when visiting one of our offices:
- We are taking temperatures and asking a few short questions to all who enter
- All visitors will be required to wear a face cover. If you do not have one, we will gladly supply one for you.
- We are disinfecting all hard surfaces in our exam rooms & public areas
- Our lobby has been rearranged to maximize social distancing. We ask that you arrive alone or with only one person to help you.
We are excited to share with our community the qualities that make our practice unique. You will notice throughout the website a focus on specialty care. Our mission is to provide the most expert level of orthopaedic care found anywhere. We choose to focus on one area of orthopaedics so we can deliver specialized care you can trust.
Our specialty-trained doctors of Tidewater Orthopaedics provide treatment for orthopaedic injuries and conditions affecting the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, neck, shoulder, spine, and wrist in addition to specializing in joint replacement and revision, sports medicine, and trauma.
Our world-class team of orthopaedic experts is devoted to providing customized treatment plans focused on your needs and goals.
We believe this specialization approach will provide the best experience and outcome for our patients. We hope you enjoy exploring our website, and please let us know what you think.
At Tidewater Orthopaedics, we help you return to excellence.