As we all know, sometimes doctor visits require necessary paperwork. To make it more convenient for you, you may download our required forms, print them, and fill them out prior to your appointment at Tidewater Orthopaedics. Tidewater Orthopaedics complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Along with your completed paperwork, please bring the following with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referrals (if required)
For MRI scans, wear loose-fitting clothing (no metals).
New Patient Forms
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Medical Records Release Form (PDF) (From Tidewater Ortho to Outside Doctor)
- Medical Release - Disability Form (PDF)
- Authorization to Disclose Information (PDF) (From Outside Doctor to Tidewater Ortho)
- Authorization for Obtaining Information (PDF)
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files, and it is available here.