Welcome! We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Tidewater Orthopaedics and to thank you for choosing our practice.
We are constantly striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you’d like by following these directions:
1. Fill out the Patient Information Form
This form tells us about your demographic information (like name and date-of-birth), as well as your insurance information.
2. Fill out the Medical History Form
This form helps us understand the nature of your current condition.
3. Review our Privacy Practices
This information informs you about your rights and the protection of your health information.
4. Review our Financial Policy
This outlines our policy for billing and collecting payment. Please read carefully.
5. Prepare for your Office Visit
With the appropriate forms printed out and completed, please make sure you also bring the following with you to your fist visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Insurance card. Co-pay if required by your Insurance.
- If applicable, any referral forms
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
6. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our locations page to see a map of our offices and get personalized driving directions.
7. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
If you have not yet filled out these forms, please make sure to arrive about 15 minutes early. Otherwise, we generally advise arriving 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information, and we look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!
– The Doctors and Staff of Tidewater Orthopaedics