Sports Medicine Doctors Treating Athletes and Other Active Individuals in Hampton, Williamsburg, Newport News, and Nearby VA Communities
The sports medicine doctors at Tidewater Orthopaedics are committed to providing comprehensive orthopaedic services to patients throughout Hampton, Williamsburg, Newport News, and the surrounding Virginia areas. Our board-certified surgeons have access to innovative treatment technologies as well as an outstanding group of in-house physical therapists, allowing them to bring a comprehensive team approach to each patient’s care. Ultimately, our goal is to help keep people active, and our patients include everyone from casual walkers to Olympic-level competitors.
At Tidewater Orthopaedics, our sports medicine doctors provide subspecialty orthopaedic services utilizing advanced techniques and state-of-the-art equipment. By combining extensive clinical expertise with a caring, compassionate treatment philosophy, we have created a sports medicine program that is renowned throughout the Hampton Roads area and beyond.
Here are some of the specific reasons that patients continually entrust their orthopaedic care to the sports medicine doctors at Tidewater Orthopaedics:
- Each patient sees a physician who is not only a fellowship-trained surgeon, but also a highly focused subspecialist.
- We offer a range of treatments, including both conservative and surgical approaches, for every type of orthopaedic condition.
- We have the only dedicated orthopaedic ambulatory surgery center in the area.
- Our surgeons operate at facilities that focus exclusively on orthopaedic care, such as the Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex and the CarePlex Orthopaedic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Our on-site imaging center is dedicated to orthopaedics and includes extremity MRI, digital X-ray, and ultrasound machines.
- The only two board-certified hand surgeons in the area, as well as a fellowship-trained orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon, practice at our clinic.
- Our outstanding, in-house physical therapy team specializes in treating complex orthopaedic conditions and develops advanced rehabilitation strategies.
Perhaps one of the most unique features of our practice is our multidisciplinary treatment approach, which we believe is integral to a patient’s optimal recovery. Our sports medicine doctors work closely with physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, performance coaches, and athletic trainers to create an evidence-based, individualized treatment plan for each patient. In sum, Tidewater Orthopaedics combines the best in experience, techniques, and technologies with a true individual focus to meet our patients’ orthopaedic needs.
Individuals in Newport News, Hampton, and Williamsburg, VA, can schedule a consultation with one of the sports medicine doctors at Tidewater Orthopaedics by calling 757-827-2480.