Foot Doctor Providing Both Surgical and Conservative Foot and Ankle Treatments for Patients from Hampton, Williamsburg & Newport News, VA
At Tidewater Orthopaedics, our foot doctor, Dr. Paul Maloof, firmly believes that people should be able to walk, run, play sports, and engage in other active pursuits without pain. A board-certified (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery) surgeon who is well respected throughout Hampton, Williamsburg, Newport News, and the surrounding Virginia areas, Dr. Maloof is experienced in providing the latest and most effective treatments for foot and ankle conditions. And, not only is he a fellowship-trained (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons) orthopaedic surgeon; he is also a compassionate foot doctor who emphasizes conservative treatment whenever possible.
As the foot doctor and specialist at Tidewater Orthopaedics, Dr. Maloof offers a number of services to patients in the Hampton Roads area. For instance, he can:
- Perform a thorough examination, discuss a patient’s concerns, and order tests to confirm a diagnosis. In addition to foot and ankle conditions, a foot doctor can potentially identify previously undetected vascular problems based on foot and ankle symptoms.
- Develop an individualized treatment plan which, in most cases, will begin conservatively with medications, physical therapy, bracing, and other non-surgical treatments.
- Treat a wide range of foot and ankle conditions, including arthritis, flatfoot, fractures, bunions, hammertoes, Achilles tendonitis, bone spurs, equinus contracture, Haglund deformity, Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, and more.
- Fit a patient with custom orthotics (shoe inserts) to address abnormal motion, provide cushioning and support, and improve comfort and mobility.
- Perform surgery when necessary to address bunions, hammertoes, fractures, ruptured Achilles tendons, and other foot and ankle conditions.
- Provide individualized advice on how to select proper footwear and prevent foot and ankle injuries.
Tidewater Orthopaedics is the largest private orthopaedic practice serving Hampton, Williamsburg, and Newport News, VA, and our foot doctor is the only full-time orthopaedic surgeon on The Peninsula who specializes in foot and ankle treatment. With a commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care and education, we help our patients to fully understand their conditions and treatment options so they can make informed decisions. If you’d like to consult with our foot doctor, contact us at 757-827-2480.