Employment opportunities may arise and exist from time to time. We are dedicated and hard working people who work as a team.
In addition to a very competitive salary, full time employees are offered Health Benefits, Paid time off, and may choose to participate in a 401K plan.
Positions will be posted as they become available.
Assistant Billing Director:
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Billing for our Williamsburg location.
The ideal candidate will have a BA in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field of study OR 5-7 years of relevant experience, 7-10 years of experience in medical billing, and 5-7 years of demonstrated supervisory experience. Healthcare Revenue Certification is preferred but not required. Must have a proven track record to show the ability to manage a diverse workforce, establish standards, and hold people accountable. In depth knowledge of the Revenue Cycle process is required.
This position may be a great opportunity for a practice administrator of a smaller office who wants to focus solely on billing in a much larger organization. This is a full-time position with benefits. Compensation is competitive and based on prior education, experience, and qualifications.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining why you think you are a good candidate for this position. Resumes without salary requirements and cover letter will not be considered.
For consideration email email@example.com.
Medical Assistant / LPN:
- must be a certified medical assistant or LPN
- CPR certified
- must be able to travel to Hampton and Williamsburg offices
- able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- experience preferred
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic 9 surgeon orthopaedic practice that focuses on sub specialization. The practice features MRI, DME, hand and physical therapy as well as an ASC.
We are looking for a general Ortho PA and spine PA to serve our varied patient population.
There is no call obligation and no weekend work required.
The physician assistant will aid in all aspects of patient care, including clinical, surgical, and educational. The PA will act in a capacity as an extension and partner to the physician but also will exhibit the ability to practice supervised independent decision-making regarding diagnosis and care of patients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Examines patients appropriate to the complaint(s) and develops a diagnosis or diagnoses and treatment plan for each patient in clinic.
- PA acts as first assist in surgical procedures
- Collaborates with other departments to provide high quality patient care and participates in organizational initiatives to aid in the success of the corporate mission.
- Physician assistant training at a two- or three-year accredited program, including didactic and clinical teaching
- Valid NCCPA certification.
- Valid Virginia state physician assistant license (or ability to obtain)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years orthopaedic experience, but will consider a new grad with prior experience as an athletic trainer, PT, surgical tech, etc.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must be able to manage time and multiple tasks for maximum efficiency.
Compensation: Base salary, incentive bonus and CME allowance, medical/disability/life insurance, 401k and profit sharing. Moving assistance.
Please contact Eva Klenner at: email@example.com